The Princess Festival is the ultimate Princess experience.
Being a Princess is more than glitter and ribbons – a true Princess knows how to make a difference in the world by using courage, compassion, and grace! Join the Everley Princesses on their journeys through their own life adventures as they learn the magic of love … and discover the Princess within you!
The Princess Festival is an experience where little girls have the opportunity to meet, play with, and help the Princesses of Everley in an interactive setting. What does this look like? This video presents the opinions of our resident experts.
We like to summarize the Princess Festival down to five important elements:
- FUN and PLAY
- NEW Princesses (click here to meet some!)
- Becoming “More than a Princess”
- “Finding the Magic Within” and
- Making a Difference
Foremost in our minds, is that we want to TEACH the girls (and boys) the values of the PRINCESS FESTIVAL:
- It’s fun to look beautiful but to be MORE THAN A PRINCESS you must learn to CARE ABOUT OTHERS
- A True Princess wants to MAKE A DIFFERENCE and creatively finds ways to do that
- The “REAL MAGIC” comes not from fairy or “quizzle dust”, but FROM WITHIN the heart and mind of the Princess
We have pondered how to accomplish that objective with these thoughts in mind:
- The strong desire of a young girl to “become” a Princess gives parents and the PRINCESS FESTIVAL (as a tool of the parent) an opportunity to set some keystone standards of HOW to be that pretend character.
- The opportunity to have FUN while being taught these principles puts these precious children in the right environment to be instructed.
- Our Princesses (and related characters) are designed to be easily adoptable role models of these values.
- The desired net result is that PARENTS can use these teachings to continue the training of their children to find the magic within themselves and confidently apply these principles.
- Hopefully this will help train a generation that is confidenct, stable and value driven. A generation that recognizes real needs around them, feels empowered to respond, reacts to it positively, and actually makes the world a better place.
We are actively engaged in supporting many charities that serve children and their families. We expand this support every year. (A partial list is available in the “Charities” section.)
In our own charity work with Quiet Way, we have fed thousands of families in Africa who were starving as the result of famine, started a women’s co-op, built dams, supplied schools, feed orphans, provided scholarships, supplied clothing, computers, and tools, brought medical teams and equipment to hospitals where hope was nonexistent. We were co-founders of another charity in the USA that after 20 years still provides relief to women and children escaping abuse and has been adopted by two universities as it grows and grows.
I believe that, over time, the growth and acceptance of the principles and values of the PRINCESS FESTIVAL will be the root of more good, in more places, with assistance to more causes, and give back more joy to more people than 100,000 TIMES what we have done in the last 20 years in Africa and the USA.
To Parents and Teachers of the young….. We suggest that this is really YOUR opportunity to be a part of this most enjoyable and wonderful way to put “MAGIC” in their precious lives….. softening the endless messages that life is always about ROI, “beating the other person” or catching a brave Prince (or government) that will solve everything for you.