What is the Princess Festival about?
- The 2013 Princess Festival is a platform used to teach children values using our characters and stories. The 2013 show has 5 new major Princess Adventures where the children will participate with the Princess actors in finding clues, solving problems, helping people, and doing fun “pretend” events with the Princess Adventure kits. There are also 4 short fun shows to enjoy, Princess and the Pea, The wise Little Girl, Timpanogos Story Telling, and the Puppets meet the Hobbydukes. Your children will be fully engaged with our cast in various positive story-lines that will teach them the values of caring about others including: kindness, forgiveness, courage and always how to be MORE than a PRINCESS.
Who is a Child and Who is an Adult for ticketing purposes?
- Helpful tips: All tickets start with a basic (One Adult + One Child) fee. You can then add additional children and/or adults to that basic fee (at reduced rates per person). The cool and pleasant morning session from 9AM – 1PM is our most popular. The busy fun afternoon session from 2PM – 6PM is offered with a small discount. ’All Day’ passes are also available. The program this year is very interactive with the children. The Adventure Kit has all the tools and gadgets that go with the 5 key princess adventures (magnifying glass, telescope, jump rope, mask, and 6 other items, all in a Princess Festival Backpack). We recommend that you purchase one so your children can replay the fun at home… (“loaners” are available if you chose not to purchase.)
Do my children have to be between the ages of 3 and 10?
- You may purchase tickets for a child of any age to the 2013 Princess Festival, but we have found that children ages 3-10 have the most fun. A LOT OF IT! We have learned that MOST children 10-14 are totally entertained as well. Infants and toddlers under 36 months are free. Everyone else needs a ticket. (Extra adult tickets are discounted to $5)
- ‘Children under 36 months’ are free with a paying adult
- ‘Child pricing’ applies to children 3-12
- ‘Adult pricing’ is for all persons over 12
Can little boys come?
- Yes! For the 2013 Princess Festival boys are definately welcome. This is a Family Adventure with a Princess Theme. We have tailored the adventures to have male and female star characters to make sure all children can relate. About 20% of the children visiting the Festival are boys and they always seem to be very entertained.
Can I bring my camera?
- Yes, please do bring you camera! You are invited to submit any photos that you would like us to share. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do parents/guardians have to pay for entrance to the Princess Festival?
- Each person over the age of 36 months must purchase a ticket. At least one adult, over 18, MUST purchase a ticket and accompany your children at all times while in the park for the adventures.
Should adults come dressed up too?
- You are welcome to come dressed in princess attire. It will add to the adventure.
How long should I allow for my visit?
- Expect to spend at least 3-4 hours at the Festival to see and do everything. You must register for a morning or afternoon session.
Can I bring other children, babies, strollers?
- Of course, bring the family There are steps in parts of the show but most of it has alternate stroller paths. Children ages 0-36 months are admitted for free, and you are welcome to bring them.
What Princesses will be at the Princess Festival?
- This Princess Festival will not only feature our own amazing Princess Festival characters but many traditional fairytale characters as well. There will be 5 of the Everley Princesses at the Festival including: Ilissa, Mila, Sonrisa and OUR FEATURED STAR , Princess Kadesia . (with a sneak preview of next years’s Princess Liliana)
What if I miss my show?
- All of the Princess Adventures originate in the main square. They will rotate on 15-20 minute schedules. Completion of the Adventure scorecard can be redeemed for a wonderful free souvenier. In addition we have four shows that one can chose to see on the same rotation.
What do I need to be aware of in case of an emergency?
- If you, or a member of your party experiences an emergency while attending the Princess Festival, please contact one of our staff members or characters immediately.
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, Utah 84043 USATelephone Numbers:
888.672.6040 General Information (toll-free)
801.768.2300 General Information
- To reach our staff prior to the Princess Festival, please email us at: email@example.com