- We invite all children who will be attending to come in their own Princess or Prince attire, or play clothes. It makes the event more fun for the children when they are dressed up and feel like a part of it.
- Bring a camera!
- This year, The Princess Festival is going to present a morning show and a show in the afternoon each day so that you can enjoy the event either in the Morning or in the Afternoon
- Be sure to see our main many wonderful stage events and Puppet show
- The Princess Quest starts every 20 Minutes from the center court.
- Our shows are always interactive and focus on sharing messages of empowerment, service and kindness to children. Guests will be able to speak with, play with, and help our characters through their challenges.
We will feature both classical storybook characters and our exclusive characters from the Everley Princess series. Five princesses will be at the event with their Hobbydukes and other friends. Expect to meet:
- Princess Ilissa and Gillyflower
- Princess Mila and Professor
- Princess Sonrisa and Don Calos
- Princess Maurine and Niclaus
- Princess Kadesia and Zildy
No outside food permitted this year. We will have available delicious Pizza, Hot Dogs, cold Lemonade, and other yummy foods.